WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Friday, March 27, 2009

A friendly hello!

Hello Bloggers!

Well, the NightRanger is here. For those who may not know me, I am on six Power Rangers/Super Sentai Discussion Boards, and post my own Americanized adaptations of the Super Sentai series, and have done my own versions of Gekiranger ("My" Power Rangers: Jungle Fury), Go-onger (Power Rangers: Nitro Defenders), and am now working on Shinkenger (Power Rangers: Kendo Warriors).

Each "script" is usually posted every Friday night (unless something goes wrong with the computer at home), and is the equivalant of five typed pages on the WP.

In the coming days, I will post the previous six episodes of PRKW, followed up by the seventh episode. Also there will be news tidbits from the Power Rangers and Sentai genre.

These "scripts" are for the enjoyment of the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment