WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mini-series Information

It is with regret that I must cancel the mini-series that was to be posted after "Power Rangers: Kendo Warriors." It was to be called "Power Rangers: Morphin Heroes."

I just do not have the time to write the mini-series, and feel that there will not be any time at all to post it due to the fact that once the first of the year rolls around, I will be busy writing the final PRKW episodes, and preparing for the next series.

As compensation (and I already know that it isn't much), the Shinkenger movie plot has been announced...I may combine that plot with my own PRND/PRKW team-up plot, and post that. I expect a two or three part episode.

NEXT WEEK (July 31): Episode #25 "Sister Search" and the August 'Ranger News & Views' newsletter will be posted.

FUTURE: The planned movement of the postings to Early-Saturdays has been officially cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment