WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Friday, August 27, 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...

NIGHTRANGER INDUSTRIES TO GO BLOG ONLY IN 2011.

FRESNO, CA.-August 28, 2010...NightRanger Industries will be moving ahead with the adaptation of "Super Sentai 35 (2011)." Sadly, due to the riggers of daily life (as evidenced the past few weeks), I am afraid that PR2011 will be a Blog and Rangerboard exclusive (Rangerboard due to it's flagship status).

I know that this will be a big risk to take, and I will anger some members, but I am willing to roll with the punches. Posting dates will remain the same, however...and I will continue to be a member of all the former affiliates, and keep updating them in each board's "advertising" section.

So far, PRSG has garnered over 14, 000 views. To my viewers out there, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Due to JLG revamping their site, and taking away the fic area, and also for not being able to get into PRO, I might just start this plan as soon as Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment