WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Friday, April 23, 2010

Japan Hero Access

Hello fans...

Every Thursday, I perform a statistical count of the various discussion boards I post these stories on...sort of like a ratings system. With this, I can gage how well the certain episode does, or even how the series is going when compared to the last series.

Yesterday, I noticed that Japan Hero Access was not responding, even though the parent site was. Below is what the site gave me:

The requested URL /forums/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


I am afraid to announce that if this is not resolved in the next 3-4 weeks, then I must pull the affiliation with the site, and label them as a inactive affiliate as of April 15, 2010, and freeze all statisitical numbers associated with that board...which I would hate to do, but have to. If the NRIO Network leaves JHA, then I wish all of the members, and the board's owner, Jeff, the best of luck.

By the way...as of April 22, 2010, The NRIO Network has a viewership of 3, 351 for the season so far. Last season at this time (on April 20, 2009 to be exact), we had a viewership of 3, 400. We are a tad behind last years numbers (-49), but it isn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment