WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ingenuity at work...possible solution to computer probs.

Well, I think my ingenuity was working a bit of overtime last night, and it is proving somewhat successful. I took a piece of copper wire from an old co-axial TV antenna cable, and stuck it into the adapter for my computer, and stuck it into the computer, and searched for what I call the “sweet-spot.” As soon as it connected (and the cord shoved up against something). [see pics below]


I was able to fully charge my computer battery. Although, this set-up is a bit temper-mental, and I do not know how well this will work in the long-run, I am happy that this will give me some more time with this computer, and I can get some things done.

I did call up a trusted local computer repair shop. They told me that the cost of the part, and for them to install it would cost $125...but, due to the size of my tiny netbook, the repair may compromise the motherboard.

I am still in the market for another computer though, and am saving up little by little by recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment