WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Thursday, September 19, 2013

Message From The CEO of NightRanger Industries...

Hello, fans. This is just to let you know that there are more computer problems that are occurring. The company laptop is now pretty much down. The pin that I must attach the power cord to broke about a week ago, alas there is no other way to recharge the battery, which is on the verge of being depleted (only 30 min. or less left on it).

I am in the process of saving up funds to purchase a new laptop, but that may take quite some time, as I do not work, and am using money saved from recycling. I am also thinking of doing a Kickstarter campaign to get funds a bit faster.

I do have in place a contingency plan, but the timing of getting episodes up will be sporadic, due to my having to use the library, and the fact that the home desktop uses dial-up...but they will be put up.

Episode #23, "The Cute DavroMon" has just been put up, and expect #24, "The Cursed Wish" between Saturday and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment