WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE…TECHICAL ISSUES WITH HOME COMPUTER FORCE CONTINGENCY PLANS TO TAKE EFFECT.

FRESNO, CA.-July 6, 2010…The computer at home is down yet again with another technical issue (corrupted WinXP file), and is forcing some contingency plans to be put into effect.

Until further notice, new episodes will be posted on Thursdays instead of Fridays. The statistical count will be on Mondays OR Tuesdays, and I will type new episodes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Here is the good news. Before the computer went down, I already had the next episode, “Prisoner Of War” ready to go, and has been posted to the blog…but the two episodes after that, “Love Is In The Air” and “Undercover Pink (TEMP)” still need to be typed…plus, luckily, there are three original episodes coming up in a few weeks (following my version of Goseiger’s Epic 24).

I’m afraid that there are only three ways around this technical issue…

1.) A repair job to take WinXP off, and re-install it. At a shop, this is a $75 repair job. When we got the computer in Feb. 2004, Office Depot did not give us the XP disc…it was pre-installed.

2.) Get a new computer.

3.) Find someone with an WinXP disc, and re-install ourselves.

Yes, this problem has cropped up several times before, but finances will not allow me to resolve this issue anytime soon.

I will try my best to get episodes posted…but since this is the summertime here in the States, my local library is swamped by neighborhood kids who tend to “hog” the six public computers for hours at a time. If I cannot post to the boards, you will be sure to find the episode on my blog at www.thenrionetwork.blogspot.com.

Again, sorry for any inconveniences.

No comments:

Post a Comment