WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Postings to move to Thursdays

Hello fans. Fist of all, production on PRTNGis progressing rather slow right now, but I do predict that it will pick up (as idoe with all the past NRIO series') soon.

Second, I am moving the posting days to Thursdays, as I am at the computer longer, and can get more accomplished then I would on a Friday. This move however would take place beginning in ealy April. So until the first of the month, it'll remain on Fridays. The statistical count that I do each week will remain on Thursdays, but when the postings move, I'll do the stats before I post.

Power Rangers The Next Generation will premiere right here tomorrow! It's a three-parter entitled "NexGen." PRTNG promises to be a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment