WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Monday, April 29, 2013

HOUSTON! We have a bit of a problem!!!

Okay...a problem cropped up on my laptop...the charger plug is being a bit of a turd, and not catching when I plug it in...so, I may not be able to use it much, as it stands now, I got less than two hours of juice left until the battery dies. I have an order placed with Amazon for a new one, but it'll take 1-2 weeks to get here.

I WILL TRY MY BEST to get episodes posted, but the whole "expected post-date" schedule has just been thrown out the door for right now (in other words, the episodes will be posted when they will be posted).

I will keep trying to fiddle with the current charger plug, hoping that it'll catch, and start charging. Keep those fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment