WELCOME!!! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK!!!


Thursday, July 2, 2015

PRSF #21: Trust And Control

Loosely Based Upon
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Episode #15: "Shinobi #15: Yokai, I Never Failed"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EXT.-FOREST-DAY
[Ian and X are trying to find the "Sky Shinobi" in hopes of taming it.]

X WYATT:
So, Ian...where do we look for this Sky Shinobi?

IAN FROST:
No clue.

X WYATT:
So, we're walking around this forest aimlessly.

IAN FROST:
Guess so.

X WYATT:
Sounds like a plan to me...I guess.

[Tsumaka and Monukye spot the duo, and spy on them.]

TSUMAKA:
Ah, there's the Red and Blue Rangers. Wonder if they're following some sort of drivel that geezer Ray told them.

MONUKYE:
(sarcastically)
So, what's the plan this time, fearless leader?

TSUMAKA:
I want to gain control of one of the rangers...and\or one of their zords.

MONUKYE:
(intrigued)
Hmm. That does sound like a good plan!

[Trist decides to catch up to Ian and X.]

Ah, the Gold Ranger has joined them! Tsumaka...he would be a good one to get control of.

TSUMAKA:
(while holding up a pair of eyeglasses)
Good idea!

[Tsumaka slaps a corrupted Sealing Shuriken onto the eyeglasses to create SPEC RAGE.]

Spec Rage! I want you to gain control of the Gold Ranger and\or the Matador Shinobizord.

SPEC RAGE:
No problem, boss! I have my eyes on the prize!

[With the new Rage Monster on the loose, Trist's Morph Shuriken can detect the Rage's presence.]

TRIST EMERSON:
Guys! My Shuriken just detected a Rage nearby. Matador...return to your hiding spot. I'll call you if I need you.

[The Matador Shinobizord heads back as Trist rushes to the scene himself. Meanwhile, the Rage approaches Matador.]

SPEC RAGE:
(scheming)
Matador Shinobizord...have I got a proposition for you!

EXT.-CITY-DAY
[As the team arrives at where the Rage first appeared, they see Monukye summoning a Skull Rage.]

MONUKYE:
Skull Rage! I, Monukye summon you to battle!

IAN FROST:
Monukye! Stop!

MONUKYE:
I don't think so, Red Ranger! I'm just getting warmed up.

IAN FROST:
So are we!

[The six rangers set their Morph Shurikens onto their blades, with the core five pressing the red Morph Button on their Katana Morphers and Gold pressing a button on his Riff LaserBlade.]

ALL STUDENTS:
Morph Shuriken, Set!

[The six spin their Shurikens on their weapons to morph.]

Shinobi Power!

[The Shinobi Ranger suits form over the bodies of the six students.]

RED SHINOBI RANGER:
(posing)
With The Element Of Fire! Red Shinobi Ranger!

BLUE SHINOBI RANGER:
(posing)
With The Element Of Water! Blue Shinobi Ranger!

YELLOW SHINOBI RANGER:
(posing)
With The Element Of Earth! Yellow Shinobi Ranger!

WHITE SHINOBI RANGER:
(posing)
With The Element Of Weather! White Shinobi Ranger!

PINK SHINOBI RANGER:
(posing)
With The Element Of Air! Pink Shinobi Ranger!

GOLD SHINOBI RANGER:
(posing)
With The Element Of Music! Gold Shinobi Ranger!

ALL RANGERS:
(posing)
We Are Shinobi...But We Don't Hide! Power Rangers, hya!

GOLD SHINOBI RANGER:
I Call On The Shinobi Matador!

[The Gold Ranger tries to summon his zord...but it does not come.]

RED SHINOBI RANGER:
Huh? That's odd! Let's try to call ours.

ALL CORE RANGERS:
We summon the true Shinobi Power! Shinobizords...rise!

[The Shinobizords of the core five rangers arrive promptly, as does Matador...who has the Rage next to him.]

SPEC RAGE:
Attention Gold Ranger! I am now the agent for this poor, mistreated Shinobizord! In the recent past, you have abused this zord, using it to battle Rage Monsters, and forced it to perform hard labor tasks! Now, it is now under my control!

GOLD SHINOBI RANGER:
Oh, no!

RED SHINOBI RANGER:
(seeing more trouble arising)
Guys...we need to split up! I will take on the Matador. X and Brook will deal with four-eyes over there. Josh and Izzy will take on the Skull Rage in the Shinobi Megazord.

[The Pink Ranger installs her Geo Shuriken onto her katana in it's Fire Setting as Red Ranger gives some of his Shurikens to Yellow and White.]

Keep your wits about you, and stay alert!

WHITE SHINOBI RANGER:
Just us two in here? Legend Shuriken, Clone!

YELLOW SHINOBI RANGER:
I Call On The Shinobi Elephant And UFO!

WHITE SHINOBI RANGER and YELLOW SHINOBI RANGER:
Auxiliary Combine! Shinobi Megazord...Armor Mode! Ready!

[The Legend Shuriken starts to affect the duo by greatly exhausting them.]

SPEC RAGE:
You can regain control of your zord...just sign this contract!

BLUE SHINOBI RANGER:
Hold it right there! We are the Gold Ranger's attorneys. He will not sign anything!

GOLD SHINOBI RANGER:
Guys...I can't stand to see this anymore. I am the one who created him...and I will get him out of this mess! I will sign the contract, Spec Rage.

SPEC RAGE:
Thought you would!

[The Gold Ranger reluctantly signs the contract, and starts to fall under the same spell as the Matador Shinobizord...and turns evil as well.]

PINK SHINOBI RANGER:
Trist! Oh, no!

SPEC RAGE:
Your turn. I have contracts for your two to sign as well for your comrades to return to normal! You have a choice. Surrender to the Demon Core, or keep fighting, and the Gold Ranger will remain a part of us!

[The Matador Shinobizord summons the Rodeo Six-Shooter, and blasts the Shinobi Megazord-Armor Mode to break up the combination. It then targets the Warrior Shinobizord. Meanwhile, Monukye is collecting up more human fears.]

TSUMAKA:
Monukye! I want you to create another Skull Rage!

MONUKYE:
Another one? The current one is doing a good job already!

[Monukye sees the Matador Shinobizord and the Skull Rage trashing the separated Shinobizords.]

PINK SHINOBI RANGER:
The zords can't take much more of this! Wait! I got an idea! Spec Rage! You're right. We don't have a choice. I give up...and surrender.

SPEC RAGE:
I am amazed by your words, Pink Ranger. I am removing the spells.

[By the time the Rage realizes that she's been had, it is too late.]

What!?

PINK SHINOBI RANGER:
It is I who tricked you, Spec Rage!

[The Gold Ranger and Matador Shinobizord regain their senses.]

GOLD SHINOBI RANGER:
Wha? Where am I?

PINK SHINOBI RANGER:
About to destroy a Skull Rage!

[The Gold Ranger immediately forms the Rodeo Megazord.]

GOLD SHINOBI RANGER:
Shinobizords...combine! Rodeo Megazord! Let's Ride! You're going down, skeletal clown! Rodeo Six-Shooter! Bronco Buster, fire!

[The megazord blasts Skull Rage, who sparks, and cackles in golden energy bolts. The Skull Rage then shatters into a zillion little pieces.]

Yee-Haw!

[Meanwhile, on the ground, the five core rangers ready their Katana Morphers, and spin their Morph Shurikens to execute a five-way attack.]

ALL CORE RANGERS:
Spec Rage! You've been had! Ninja Strike!

[The Rage flails as she sparks and cackles in red energy bolts. She then collapses backward, and explodes. Spec Rage is destroyed.]

EXT.-CITY-PLAZA-DAY
[In the plaza, Trist meets up with Monukye.]

TRIST EMERSON:
(readying himself for anything)
Monukye! What do you want!?

MONUKYE:
Want, Gold Ranger? You and I both have one thing in common of what we want. The End Shuriken.

TRIST EMERSON:
I don't know what you're talking about! You are the one who betrayed Ray Frost, and swayed to darkness years ago!

MONUKYE:
(sternly)
I betrayed Ray long ago because he is afraid of me! I asked to borrow the End Shuriken...but he refused. Become my student, and together we will get what we want.

TRIST EMERSON:
I come from a long line of Demon Hunters. Why would I make a deal with you? It was your friends in the Demon Core that murdered my family!

MONUKYE:
Because! I was not a part of the Demon Core when they murdered your family! Even if you become Ray's next student, he won't give you the End Shuriken...because you are not of the Frost family. Only the Red and White Rangers are. And their father won't get it either...he's worthless!

TRIST EMERSON:
Why should I trust you, Monukye!?
MONUKYE:
(as she vanishes)
Think about it, Gold Ranger!

[The core Frost Dojo students catch up with Trist.]

IZZY FROST:
There you are!

IAN FROST:
Come on. Let's all head home!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time on Power Rangers: Shinobi Force...

Episode #22: The Crimson Shinobi
Ninjakon finally heads into battle with the rangers against hundreds of Oni and Kageoni soldiers, and five Skull Rages.

No comments:

Post a Comment